Want to get the most out of the Edmonton Calligraphic Society (ECS)? Consider registering for an annual membership! Members enjoy all kinds of great benefits, including:
- Advanced notification of, and registration for, local workshops
- There will be up to 6 Introductory/Refresher (Learn to Letter) classes which are held at monthly meetings. These are included in the price of membership. Members are NOT required to register on Eventbrite and will receive information about upcoming classes through “Ink Drops.”
- Calligraphic supplies will be for sale at monthly meetings
- Subscription to Ink Drops, our monthly online ECS newsletter
- Other valuable members-only online content, including additional information about upcoming classes and workshops, notices of upcoming lettering arts exhibits and shows, and more!
- Access to the ECS library – a great collection of calligraphic resources!
- Opportunities to exhibit and/or sell your work
- Opportunities to advertise your private calligraphy business on the ECS website
- The chance to meet, share, and learn from/with other Calligraphers at our General Meetings
- Opportunities to promote lettering arts in our community
- Other exciting volunteer opportunities
An annual membership costs just $40.00 and provides you with member benefits from July 1st through June 30th.
The Registration Form provided on the next line has even more information for members.
To become a member of the ECS, simply download the registration form here and follow the submission and payment instructions at the top of the Membership Form.
You can register for Membership on EVENTBRITE as well.
Have questions about joining the ECS? Contact Hello@edmontoncalligraphy.ca