Membership registration is now capped. Next year memberships will be available beginning in the Spring of 2021 for the 2021/22 Membership year. See next paragraph.
DUE TO THE COVID EPIDEMIC, OUR NORMAL CALLIGRAPHY YEAR, AND ALL OF THE BENEFITS OF BEING A MEMBER OF THE EDMONTON CALLIGRAPHIC SOCIETY HAS REQUIRED A CHANGE IN FORMAT DELIVERY. WE ARE WORKING TO PROVIDE YOU WITH AN EXCITING YEAR OF CALLIGRAPHY INSTRUCTION AND DEMONSTRATIONS DELIVERED TO YOU, VIRTUALLY.
Members WILL CONTINUE TO enjoy all kinds of great benefits, including:
- Advanced notification of, and registration for workshops
- There will be 6 to 8 online classes which take place in lieu of our General Meetings. These are included in the price of membership.
- Members will still be encouraged to take part in the envelope exchange.
- Members will have the opportunity to share their work with others online in both “Ink Drops” – (monthly e-bulletin) and on the ECS website.
- Members will be encouraged to use the Letters and Lines prompts from the website and to share what they have been working on.
- Email notifications for all events until Oct.1st of 2021.
- Other valuable members-only online content, including additional information about upcoming classes , workshops, and other online learning opportunities.
An annual membership costs just $45.00 and provides you with member benefits from July 1st through June 30th/2021
When we are able to meet in person again we are hoping to return to this :
Want to get the most out of the Edmonton Calligraphic Society (ECS)? Consider registering for an annual membership! Members enjoy all kinds of great benefits, including:
- Advanced notification of, and registration for, local workshops
- 8 classes are included: 6 Introductory/Refresher Lettering classes and 2 Project classes which are held at monthly meetings. These are included in the price of membership. Members are NOT required to register on Eventbrite and will receive information about upcoming classes through “Ink Drops.”
- Calligraphic supplies will be for sale at monthly meetings
- Subscription to Ink Drops, our monthly online ECS newsletter
- Other valuable members-only online content, including additional information about upcoming classes and workshops, notices of upcoming lettering arts exhibits and shows, and more!
- Access to the ECS library – a great collection of calligraphic resources!
- Opportunities to exhibit and/or sell your work
- Opportunities to advertise your private calligraphy business on the ECS website
- The chance to meet, share, and learn from/with other Calligraphers at our General Meetings
- Opportunities to promote lettering arts in our community
- Other exciting volunteer opportunities
An annual membership provides you with member benefits from July 1st through June 30th.
Not available at this time: To become a member of the ECS, simply download the registration.
Available at this time: You can register for Membership on EVENTBRITE.
Have questions about joining the ECS? Contact Hello@edmontoncalligraphy.ca